2020 Christmas Card cover
Create a book to save and display your 2020 Christmas cards for years to come with our Christmas card cover. This free, printable download is an easy DIY. Here’s how it works:
- Click the link in our profile to download the front and back covers from our website.
- Print the file at home or at a local printer on a thick card stock.
- Cut down the file using a paper cutter. Laminate the cards if you’d like extra protection.
- Using two holes of a three hold punch, punch holes on the front and back cover and all cards you wish to save.
- Bind the front cover, back cover and all cards together with binder rings available in various sizes from Amazon or office supply store.
You can download this blueberry coloring sheet to print at home for free. You'll be directed to the cart to check out, but will not have to enter any payment details. After completing the checkout process you will be emailed a link to download the file. Feel free to download all the designs!
Our card covers are designed to be printed on 8.5"x11" paper. We recommend using card stock.
We would love to see how you use our free Christmas Card covers! Tag @gilmpress on Instagram so we can share with our followers!